1.1 Our easyKEY platform is run by EASYKEY SOLUTIONS and affiliates (individually and collectively, “easyKEY”, “we”, “us” or “our”). We promise to exercise our responsibilities under applicable privacy laws and regulations and is committed to address the concerns of all Users of our website. If you have any questions regarding this information or our privacy practices, please contact our support team at: [email protected] or “Contact Us” section.
1.2 Personal data means data/information related to an individual or its business (sole proprietor or partnership) whom can be identified from the said data/information collected. Our website collects minimum personal data for the production of our Products and Services (“P&S”). The examples of personal data/information could include preferred personal name, business name, business type (sole proprietor/ partnership) and designated email address.
2. When do we collect your personal data?
2.1 We will/may collect personal data when you use our website as listed below, which may not be exhaustive but not limited to:
- when you register an account(s) with us and use our website;
- when you submit any physical/electronic forms;
- when you enter into any agreement and other documentation;
- when you interact with us at our website, social media platforms and emails;
- when you carry out any type of transactions through our website;
- when you provide us with feedback or complaints;
- when you submit your personal data to us for any reason.
2.2 When you visit, use or interact with our mobile application or the Site, we may collect certain information by automated or passive means using a variety of technologies, which technologies may be downloaded to your device and may set or modify settings on your device. The information we collect may include, without limitation, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, computer/mobile device operating system and browser type, the address of a referring web site (if any), and the pages you visit on our website and mobile applications and the times of visit.
3. What type of data will we collect?
3.1 The personal data that we may collect includes but is not limited to:
- preferred name;
- business name and type;
- email address;
- billing address;
- Payment information;
- telephone number;
- any other information.
3.2 If you do not want us to collect the aforementioned information/personal data, you may opt out at any time by notifying us at the section entitled “Contact Us”. If you have opt out not to fully complete those information, you may experience incomplete/missing information in the header of auto generated business reports and all other official documents such as invoices and receipts.
4. How do we use the data we collect?
4.1 We may collect, use, disclose and process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- to consider, process your application and handle your transaction with us;
- to manage, operate, provide and administer your account with us at our website;
- to access to your account identity and allow us to contact you;
- to respond, process and address your requests and concerns;
- to enforce our Terms and Conditions of our Product and Services;
- to identify and verify identity to access and use of our website
- to respond to legal processes or to comply with applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements;
- to prevent and investigate any actual or suspected violations of our Terms of Service due to fraud, unlawful activity, omission, misconduct and misrepresentation during the use of our website and our Product and Services;
- to store, host, back up of your personal data;
- any other purposes not mentioned above.
5. Will your information be stored outside Malaysia?
Your personal data and/or information may be transferred to, stored or processed outside of your country. Our servers and database is located and operated cloud-base within South East Asia.
6. How can you make request for a withdrawal and making changes to your consent and personal data?
6.1 You can contact our support team at: [email protected] or “Contact Us” section. We promise to address and advice you within permitted time line under the applicable law. In the case of Malaysia, the timeline allowed is not later than 21 days.
6.2 As mentioned in the earlier paragraphs, we opt to collect minimum personal data to mitigate the risk of privacy issues of all Users. In the event that there is a need to make, handle and process your requests to access to your personal data, a reasonable fee may be chargeable. If we so choose to charge, we will provide you with a written estimate of the fee that we will be charging. Please note that we are not obligated to process your request unless you have agreed to pay the said fee.
6.3 We reserve the right to refuse to correct your personal data in accordance with the provisions as set out in Privacy Laws, where they require and entitle an organisation to refuse to correct personal data in stated circumstances. OK
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or your dealings with our website, Products and Services, please contact our support team at: [email protected] or “Contact Us” section.
8. Terms and Conditions
Please visit our section entitled “Terms and Conditions” also read as Terms of Service to understand and agree on the terms stated for the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the website, Products and Services.
Last updated: 21 Jan 2021