1.1 Our easyKEY platform is run by EASYKEY SOLUTIONS and affiliates (individually and collectively, “easyKEY”, “we”, “us” or “our”). We promise to exercise our responsibilities under applicable privacy laws and regulations and is committed to address the concerns of all Users of our website. If you have any question regarding this information and/or our privacy practices, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or “Contact Us” section.
1.2 Personal data means data/information related to an individual or its business (sole proprietor or partnership) whom can be identified from the said data/information collected. Our website collects minimum personal data for the production of our Products and Services (“P&S”) and stipulated Terms & conditions (“T&C”).
2. When do we collect your personal data?
2.1 We will collect personal data when you use our website as listed below, which may not be exhaustive but not limited to:
- when you register an account(s) with us and use our website;
- when you submit any physical/electronic forms;
- when you enter into any agreement and other documentation;
- when you interact with us at our website, social media platforms and emails;
- when you carry out any type of transactions through our website;
- when you provide us with feedback or complaints;
- when you submit your personal data to us for any reason/purpose.
2.2 When you visit, use or interact with our website and/or mobile application, we may collect certain information by automated or passive means using a variety of technologies, which technologies may be downloaded to your device and may set or modify settings on your device. The information we collect may include, without limitation, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, computer/mobile device operating system and browser type, the address of a referring web site (if any), and the pages you visit on our website and mobile applications and the times of visit.
3. What type of data will we collect?
3.1 The personal data that we may collect include but is not limited to:
- preferred name;
- business name and type;
- email address;
- billing address;
- payment information;
- any other information.
3.2 If you do not want us to collect the aforementioned information/personal data, you may opt out at any time by notifying us at: email@example.com or “Contact Us” section. If you have opt out not to fully complete those information, you may experience incomplete/missing information in the header of auto generated business reports and all other official documents such as invoices and receipts.
4. How do we use the data we collect?
4.1 We may collect, use, disclose and process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- to consider, process your application and handle your transaction with us;
- to manage, operate, provide and administer your account with us at our website;
- to access to your account identity and allow us to contact you;
- to respond, process and address your requests and concerns;
- to enforce T&C and P&S;
- to identify and verify the person/identity used to access and use of our website;
- to respond to legal processes or to comply with applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements;
- to prevent and investigate any actual or suspected violations of our T&C due to fraud, unlawful activity, omission, misconduct and misrepresentation during the use of our website and our P&S;
- to store, host, back up of your personal data;
- any other purposes not mentioned above.
5. Will your information be stored outside Malaysia?
Your personal data/information may be transferred to, stored or processed outside of your country. Our servers and database is located and operated cloud-base within South East Asia.
6. How can you make request for a withdrawal and making changes to your consent and personal data?
6.1 You can contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or “Contact Us” section. We promise to address and advice you within permitted time line under the applicable law. In the case of Malaysia, the timeline allowed is not later than 21 days.
6.2 As mentioned in the earlier paragraphs, we opt to collect minimum personal data to mitigate the risk of privacy issues of all users. In the event that there is a need to collect additional data in order to make, handle and process your request(s), a reasonable fee may be chargeable. If we decide to charge a fee of any amount, we will provide you with a written estimate of the fee that we will be charging. Please note that we are not obligated to process your request unless you have agreed to pay the said fee.
6.3 We reserve the right to refuse to correct your personal data in accordance with the provisions as set out in Privacy Laws, where they require and entitle an organisation to refuse to correct personal data in stated circumstances.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, your dealings with our website, our P&S and T&C, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or “Contact Us” section.
8. Terms and Conditions
Please visit our section entitled “Terms and Conditions” to understand and agree on the terms stated for the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the website and P&S.
Last updated: 26 Apr 2021